The recording of though at David Hockney exhibition at Tate Britain 29/04/17
David and David and observatory
- Maybe signature does not be used because text changes function from documentary to sign. When?
- Now signature exist outside of the frame? Is it themselves disclaim Authorship?
- Very thin frames don't tuck in painting inside.
- Painting itself as an object preserved.
- The artwork itself doesn't mean artist before - before when? - but dedication. Therefore, maybe, they needed their names for. The artwork is granted as "Artwork" so itself becomes "Art". How about "Design"
- Preserved in the acrylic box.
- 1967 A lawn Being Sprinkled - No Frames, Red line inside the painting became Frame
- 1967 A bigger splash - No frame drawing but splashed blue dots in the white part in outside of the corner
- 1966 - Frames
- 1972 Portrait of an Artist - Pool became a Frame and David Hockney himself became an observer inside of the painting
- 1977 - The photo frame or mirror frame without image inside of the artwork makes/endows Hockney's Parents Reality/real
- Most of the illustrations have names and dates.
- Only "To" but no "From"
- 1983 - The scramble game - escape time from the frame. or using the time escape from the frame. Or Movement? or the Flowing?
- 1982- Gregory Swimming - I love it! his pool is alive!
If TEXT is the object and snapshots or Photograph is the action of taking the images through the machine. What if I taking it from the handwriting and make it through the camera and digitalise?
Machine trying to understand human
HOCKNEY, D. (2017). DAVID HOCKNEY. London: TATE BRITAIN.